We offer many professional franchise
training programs to help franchisors and franchisees
upgrade their skills as well as the skills of their
employees. Through a new model, the DP System, you,
your franchisees, and team members can be trained in
new skills, knowledge, and behaviors that get results
faster and cost less than other approaches and help
increase profits and productivity. Some of these programs
are the following:
- How to Attract the Right Franchisees and Close the
- How to Make Your Field Supervisor Your Most Important
- Building a High-Performance Franchise Team
- Developing the Critical Communication Skills Necessary
to Build a Strong Franchisee-Franchisor Relationship
- Motivating Your Team
- The Effective Executive
- Developing Leadership Skills and Vision for the
- Effective Managerial Skills: Six Goes into One
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Good Decisions,
- Managing Your Time and Yourself
- Dealing with Difficult People: Winning Strategies
- Handling Conflict with Confidence and Control
- Putting Customer Service Where the Customer Is:
How to Increase and Maintain Loyal Customers
- Telephone Skills Excellence
- Train the Trainer
- How to Design and Conduct Effective On-The-Job
- Creative Training Techniques
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL
- You will be able to train one or more people for
less through our cost-effective, quality programs.
- Your results are tied into the "bottom-line,"
and, after the final evaluation one month later, you
will receive a report that summarizes the results.
We prove that our programs make a difference!
- Each participant receives a follow-up assessment
to ensure that all competencies and skills are being
- You will increase your participants' performance.
TRAINING OUTLINE AND PROGRAM
Once your franchise operations manual has been created
or revised, we create a training outline or update/revise
your existing training outline and programs. We have
new ways of organizing information, planning courses,
preparing materials, and presenting instruction.
As you know, the time spent in training franchisees
and managers should produce the valued results…
not only in knowledge, skills, and management how-to's,
but in enthusiasm for the program, the desire to succeed,
and willingness to cooperate for mutual advantage.
We are available to speak on any of the topics from
our training programs and other topics as well at business
meetings, regional conferences, and national conventions.
Please contact us for more information.
SEMINARS ON WRITING YOUR FRANCHISE OPERATIONS
If you want to create, revise, and write your own franchise
operations manual, you can attend our two-day seminar
"Writing an Effective Operations Manual: An Rx
for Profitability." We will offer several two-day
seminars at our training facility in Pittsburgh, PA
where you will learn our system. Please contact us for