A book by Kenneth Franklin and Lewis Rudnick to help
you understand the fundamentals of becoming a franchisor.
A booklet which discusses franchising and our full service
franchise development package.
Your Franchise Operations Manual: A Desert or a Garden?
A six-page magazine article that discusses how to write
an effective franchise operations manual that franchisees
will actually read and use.
1. Female Entrepreneur, "The Franchise Operations
Manual: A Desert or a Garden," Harriet Franklin,
Ph.D., May/June 2003, pages 30, 31, and 60
2. Franchising World, "Frontline Training
for Bottom Line Results," Harriet Franklin, Ph.D.,
interviewed by Polly Larson, May/June 2003, pages 6-12
3. Canadian Business Franchise, "The Franchise
Manual," Harriet Franklin, Ph.D., July/August 2000,
Volume 6, Number 3, pages 96-97
4. Franchising World, "Staffing the Front
Lines," Harriet Franklin, Ph.D., interviewed by
Crystal Laurie, September/October 1998
5. Leader's Franchising Business and Law Alert,
"Your Operations Manual: Wasteland or Garden?"
Harriet Franklin, Ph.D., New York Publishing, November,
6. Business Age, "Maintaining Excellence
Within Your Firm," Harriet Franklin, Ph.D., Vol.
2, No. 3
- The History of Franchising
- Facts and Figures of Franchising
- Why Does Franchising Succeed?
- Minorities as Franchisees
- The Investor as Franchisee
- Franchising and the Entrepreneurial Trend
- The Evolution in Trademark Law
- Franchising and Trademark Rights
- Franchising: A Proven Strategy for Winning
- Before You Franchise
- We Need Your Input!
- International Franchising
- What's Hot in Franchising!
- Individual and Area Franchises
- Affiliation Franchises
- Women Franchisees
- Selecting the Right Franchisees Through Psychological
- Achieving Excellence in Your Franchise Business
- Maintaining Excellence Within Your Firm
- Maintaining Excellence Part 2
- Maintaining Excellence Part 3
- Maintaining Excellence Part 4
- Maintaining Excellence Part 5